Join self-care & performance coach, Ji-Youn Kim, for an evening of self-care, writing, and community. In this first session, we will dive into self-reflection, shame resilience, and self-compassion through journaling.
Key takeaways – In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Ask value-based questions for reflection
- Form effective ‘what’ questions vs. ‘why’ questions
- Respond to self-sabotage with mindfulness and compassion
- Plan actionables for holistic well-being
- Come with a notebook, pen, and your full presence. We will be looking inwards through journaling and connecting outwards through open conversation.
The space is wheelchair accessible.
‹ ABOUT THE SERIES ›
The Self-Care Series are monthly workshops interlacing personal development and self-care. The series is designed to encourage students and young professionals to practice diligent self-care in an overwhelming culture of “hustle”. Each month, attendees will acquire new skills and strategies to optimize their energies and produce sustainable, purposeful work.
On first Tuesday of every month
August 7 | How to Be Productive, Not Busy
September 4 | Burnout Prevention with Daily Energy Management
October 2 | How to Befriend Your Emotions
November 6 | How to Say No in Order to Say Yes
These events are taking place on Unceded xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, səl̓ilwətaɁɬ, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh territories.
By registering for this event:
You grant permission for the host to take any images or recordings for promotional, educational and informational purposes.
You will be added to our email list where we occasionally email you with upcoming events, blog posts, and resources. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.