*Please Note: This webinar is postponed to a later date still to be determined. If you are interested in joining a webinar on the community platform, please email [email protected] to express your interest.
Join us for an upcoming Healthy Minds | Healthy Campuses interactive webinar on how to use the online social learning community, also know as the “platform,” “virtual office,” “play space,” “repository” and “sandbox.”
The platform was designed so that you can:
- Connect with other members
- Share work, knowledge (examples, ideas, resources, news and events) and expertise
- Access and discuss content posted by other members
- Ask questions to learn from the experiences of others
- Generate ideas and collaborate on emerging issues or opportunities of interest
- Inspire and innovate by working together.
During this webinar you will learn about each section of the online community to help you make the best use of all it has to offer.
All members are encouraged to bring their trouble shooting questions and any recommendations they have for tweaks to the site based on their experience.