Read the Summit Snapshot Report for an overview of the 2.5 day event that took place in March 2016. The 2016 Summit featured a myriad of speakers and workshops that examined how current mental health policies and practices can intentionally create a culture of well-being on campus.
The report highlights:
- Pre-Summit Workshops
- CCSU Dinner and Dialogue
- Change Dialogues
- Keynote Presentations
- Live Mapping to Support Action
- Cultivating a Campus Culture of Well-being: Key Learnings
- Deep Dive Working Sessions
- Pop-Market for Innovations
- Mobilizing the Okanagan Charter
- Open Space
Participant testimonials are also included to demonstrate how our community of practice translates meaningful connection into inspirational change.