Mentally healthy students in every post-secondary institution in BC.
As a cross institutional and province wide student leadership body, HM | HC Student Network empowers and supports post-secondary students across B.C. to cultivate system change related to campus mental health issues by facilitating the creation and exchange of knowledge across campuses as well as supporting student-led initiatives throughout the province.
How we will carry out this mission:
- Strengthen the connection between students and their institutions.
- Engage students in knowledge exchange, education, and collaboration.
- Engage with research to inform initiatives.
- Facilitate equitable access to campus mental health supports in BC.
We are individuals who…
- Have integrity
- Bring our own individuality while working together collaboratively
- Are committed to our own mental health and wellbeing
- Are culturally sensitive and inclusive
- Are respectful
- Are accountable
We work towards our mission…
- To make an impact
- To maintain credibility
- To empower ourselves and others
- To honour the student voice